- I opened my eyes to see where I was.
- I could only see black.
- Everywhere I turned, I would see nothing.
- I shook my head to see if it would dissapear.
- I began to see little bits each time I shook my head.
- I saw glass bang smack in front of me, But for some reason I was so frustrated so I punched a whole through the glass.
- That is when I saw things that I did not know before...
- My mum she died at the age of 36, she gave birth at 16 without free will.
- My somewhat dad forced her and left when I was 4.
- My dad would hurt me: he would scratch me with a knife.
- These are the last things I remember from my past, these are the last things My mum told me about.
Want to comment? Login or JoinLogin Sign up
helen.nguyen001 over 4 years ago
lara.colagrossi (joined over 4 years ago)
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0